Old Mill Lane

Old Mill Lane

Saturday 17 June 2023

Nikon 995

It's diifficult to explain my continued enjoyment of ancient digital cameras when I have several more modern models. 

I recently aquired a twisting Nikon 995 (3.34MP) that was cheap and faulty but with the donation of a 1GB Compact Flash card from Graham, I was able to get it working albeit without a screen or menus.

I went to Magna to give it a whirl.




























.





























.





























.





























.





























.

















.













.














I've no idea why I set off an alarm and was spoken to by a very nice security guard?


















.









I enjoyed myself so much that I went back the following day with a better camera.

















.
















.





















.















.