Old Mill Lane

Old Mill Lane

Monday 20 April 2015

Armitage Bridge

The first of a triplet of photographic trips was with Jon, an old school friend, who introduced me to Armitage Bridge near Huddersfield. The little village is dominated by Brookes Mill which is being developed in a variety of ways.

http://www.brookesmill.co.uk/

The venue was interesting but made me realise how many of my images are arranging smaller rectangles in to a rectangular frame. I must go soft and curved.















.



























.











































.


































.






I assume that these frames were to be used in the film studio.































.
































.






The parish church had been rebuilt, following a fire, to the highest standard.
































.