Old Mill Lane

Old Mill Lane

Monday 15 August 2022

Dead Man's Hole

I continue to be drawn to the remnants of the steel industry and exploring Dead Mans Hole Lane, discovered a working factory at its end.





















.





















.


















.





















.


























.

































.

































.







Some of these images were taken on my venerable Sony A900 full frame camera, which I rarely use because it's so heavy. However there were some old images on the card to which I took a fancy.













.




.


















.



























.







I've bought another superzoom camera. Like Henry Cooper, it has good reach but not much sharpness. As a change from industrial decay I have moved on to human decay and ancient woodland.






























.






















.



























.






















.





















.





















.